Wednesday 18 June 2014

SneakyPeek!

I'm uber uber excited for my brand new website to be finished. It feels like I've been designing and perfecting it for years and years, but the finishing touches are finally being made and hopefully I'll be able to publish it within a couple of weeks.

However, as some parts of it are complete and ready to go I thought I'd give anyone who is remotely interested a sneaky peek of what it looks like.

(Homepage)

So the coolest thing about the homepage is that everytime you visit that page it changes the main image. I hate the cliché of having a slideshow of images on your website homescreen because I think it just looks like you can't chose which image is your best, but I also think having one image on their is risky because it doesn't show your full ability of photography. So I feel like my little idea is, in fact, quite a good one. 

So for now fellow readers, thats all you get! You'll have to stay tuned for when the website is fully finished to see the rest. 







No comments:

Post a Comment