Wednesday 12 March 2014

a trip to the zoo

top right picture: credit should be given to Joe for taking this of me

So it was mine and my boyfriends first anniversary a few weeks back, meaning... we'd made it a year without killing each other! No I'm totally joking! The past year has probably been (and I know this will sound corny) the best year of my life so far.

So to celebrate being together for a whole year we decided to act like complete children and took a trip to Woburn Safari Park. We saw tigers, lions, monkeys, elephants, giraffes and so many more animals. The lion (bottom right pic) came so close to my car I totally freaked out and had to drive off. The monkeys were little rascals too and climbed on my roof leaving muddy footprints all over my car meaning I now have to take it through the car wash.

Above are some of the pictures I took from the day, I'm so pleased with myself for getting the one of the birds. After putting it on fb everyones told me to send it to woburn to put on one of their postcards.

thanks for tuning in

No comments:

Post a Comment